Saturday 10 January 2009

ATC’s

These are my very first ATC’s. I made them in a workshop taught by Patricia (Pokey) Bolton from Quilting Arts magazine. That was a real thrill. She is a lovely lady, very friendly & down to earth.

atc's

 

Here are the ATC’s from swaps I’ve been in with the Oz Scquilter’s ATC group.

hearts

Hearts! You would never have guessed :-)
Mine is bottom left.

 

fish

The two similar cards are mine.
I’d assumed it was a 6 swap but was only a five so I had an extra.

 

xmas trees

Christmas Trees, mine is bottom middle,
the wonky one with the red Cardinal.

 

xmas crazy patch

Christmas Crazy Patch. Mine has the waving teddy.

I posted off my Alice in Wonderland ATC’s, I won’t put a pic in case one of my swappers is a visitor.

I’ve nearly finished my Four Seasons postcards, then I have to make purple postcards & I’ve designed my fave movie ATC’s.

These little cards are very addictive & lots of fun.

No comments: