Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother’s Day

I hope all you Mum’s are having a great day. Emma came down & cooked brekkies. It was the first time, in a very long time, I’ve had breakfast in bed.

mantle

Just a mini mantle for Mother’s Day, I’m just not ready to pack up the street party yet.

Pressie time next & I was spoilt.

gifts

All the essentials of Mum’s Day, new jammies & slippers, a couple of dvd’s & a book.

gifts2

Emma gave me this. :-)))

I love Lego & I love Medieval. Creationary is like Pictionary, though instead of drawing the words, you have to build them out of Lego. Fun stuff. My attempts were pretty bad, they actually laughed at my banana, lol, but how good is Emma’s penguin & Rowan’s bunny? penguin bunny

zaphod zaphod2

Lucky Zaphod was there to make sure the box didn’t blow away. :-)

The icing on the cake was a ‘Happy Mother’s Day, I miss you,’ from ds Simon in Canada. :-)))Also a Happy Mother’s Day from my nephew.

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

Looks like you got all the elements for a relaxing Mother's Day.
Mama Bear