Thursday 7 July 2011

Another June pressie

I made this beanie for my nephew Shayn. He liked it as it wasn’t ‘itchy.’

Shayn's beanie

I’ve made this same pattern several times & it’s a lovely chunky rib, & very warm & comfy. The pattern calls for Caressa used double (7 ply), but as it’s no longer available I used Inca single (14 ply), & it worked well.

6 months of making all gifts has gone well. June/July is a little busy with 5 family birthdays falling in a 5 week period. One is mine, & although I did start something for myself, it won’t be finished but I don’t mind. Smile

cushion hexies

It will eventually be a rectangular cushion. I’ve realised there are 2 red spots in a row so I’ll move one.

I have also just started on a fairy garden which I may make some progress on before my birthday, if the boys help.

No comments: