Monday 23 April 2012

Is it possible to fall in love with a book?

I think it is, coz I have, lol.

9781849752015

I saw this book on a blog & thought hmmm that looks pretty yummy, then I saw it on another blog & knew I had to have one. Now it seem to be popping up on blogs everywhere, so it seems like there’s a lot of us falling for this fabulous book.

So, if you love vintage, love eclectic & LOVE colour, this could be the book for you. In fact, if your heart beats a little faster just looking at the cover, you’re in for a treat. On the other hand if you’re into the beige bland decorators have been shoving at us for a decade or so, this is NOT the book for you. I never bought the beige bland, I need colour to function.

I got my copy from the Book Depository UK & they currently have 10% off all books so it’s a good time to buy. No affils, just a happy customer, they nearly always have the book I want, it’s always far cheaper than I can source locally & they offer fast, free postage. I also like that the books are brand spanking new, they haven’t been leafed through in the shop, but that’s just the OCD in me. :-)

Let me know if you love it too!!!

No comments: