Saturday 14 July 2012

My Birthday

Today is my birthday, 52, funny how old that seemed when I was younger. but now I’m here I feel exactly the same as I did when I was a teenager. For all of you my age or older, you’ll know exactly what I mean.

It was a quiet day, dh & ds#2 were out all afternoon & evening at a bbq so I was glad when dd Emma arrived. I didn’t think she would be down today as she’s coming down tomorrow for ds Rowan’s birthday.

I will post pics of my pressies in a day or 2, & a pic of the quilt I’ve made Rowan for his birthday.

5 comments:

Jenny and Robin said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday.

I know what you mean about not feeling any older than your teenage years. Then you catch a glimpse in the mirror, or even worse, in a shop window as you walk by, and think "who is that old lady!"

Chookyblue...... said...

happy birthday........

Karen said...

Happy Birthday.
You are just a spring chicken!!
Always young.

Marion Haywood said...

Hope you had a great day Jan. We had a belated 21st birthday here on Friday night for about 30 guests. DD Nicole was 21 on the 20th June, but wanted to delay her party until the end of school term as she was in the middle of her final full time practical teaching placement. Went off without a hitch and everybody enjoyed themselves. Just trying to get myself motivated to return tarps and costumes today. Very tired at the moment and feeling very lazy. I hit the big 50 next april and have already told my loved ones I don't want a party just take me on a holiday and/or buy me the janome 7700 sewing machine.

Julie said...

Happy birthday my dear friend, we are twins right now!! Welcome!