Saturday 9 July 2011

Today’s Op Shop Finds

There were two reasons I wanted to head over to Carrum Downs today, first I wanted to check out the only listed stockist within coo-ee of Mollie Makes & second I wanted to check out a couple of nearby op shops.

molliemakes2molliemakes3

First stop the newsagent who had the best range of craft mags I’ve seen in a very long time, but no Mollie Makes. I asked & they did get it in but had sold the two copies they’d received. The next issue is due in a couple of weeks so I put my name down for one.

Next stop Salvos where I found a nice little tray to replace the one Paul broke. He’s going to fix it but 2 years on…………

coffee setcoffee set 1

Vinnies came up trumps. I walked in the door & saw this cute little coffee set just waiting for me. No we don’t drink short, black coffees but it’s so cute.

books 3books 3 back

I always check out the books & found a few great ones. Love the Judith Baker Montano one, originally $49.95 now $2!!!
I have a couple of cushions on the go so a book that makes finishing off easy is a good thing.
I’d already read a Geraldine O’Neill book, The Grace Girls, & loved it so I’m sure this will be a good one too.
I didn’t even realise Muriel’s wedding was a book, I love the film so look forward to reading the book.

picnic basketpicnic baske insidet

Now for the icing on the cake. How gorgeous is this??? We keep talking about going for a picnic & we sometimes do, but this will make them much more special. Dh is on the look-out for a vintage car & I’m on the look-out for a vintage caravan so this will go well with both.

No comments: