Thursday 28 October 2010

Bargain!!

Now if there’s one thing I love, it’s a bargain. Who doesn’t???Today dh & I headed down to DFO Moorabbin & I found lot’s of bargains. Wow I love that place. It was also nice being there on a weekday rather than the weekend when it’s very busy.

sew

First stop was Kaisercraft, although I’m not a scrapbooker there are heaps of fun things there. I have started my junk journal so I look for things I might use in it. Today I was looking for the big craftwood letters they stock. I saw them on another blog & they looked so cool all decorated. I found my letters & was lucky to get the last E. Shops never stock enough E’s, apparently it’s the most used language in the English language. I also spotted a gorgeous little pad of pretty papers & some ‘droplets’ to add some bling to my journal.

summer shoes

I was looking for some bigger longer tops to help cover my bigger shape, lol so I checked out Rivers. I did get a couple of tops & also spotted these shoes as I was queuing up. Now with my awful flat feet buying shoes is not fun & I avoid it at all costs but in the last few months I’ve bought 5, yes 5 pairs of shoes at Rivers coz they are just so comfy!!!! In the past 10 years I’ve probably bought about 3 pairs of shoes, so I’m making up for lost time!!

These 2 pairs will be lighter & nicer for Summer than anything else I have. The bronze ones will go with most colours & the teal pair were just too pretty to leave. owl decal  A quick trip into Typo & I found this lovely owl decal for my sewing room.

coatJust as we were leaving I checked out Esprit. I found a couple of nice tops & this gorgeous coat. The pic doesn't do it justice. Grey & black check & the purple is quite bright. It fits perfectly, last one in the shop & it was less than 1/3 the original cost. Bargain!!!

1 comment:

Fran C said...

I love DFO and Rivers shoes I think I have 5 pairs now. Next time send me an email I link in the block otherside from DFO.