Saturday 19 November 2011

Lucky Me

I was chosen by Simone as a winner of some lovely fabrics from:

http://www.fabrictraders.com.au/shop/

fabric

I especially like the print on the left, it looks very grown up & sophisticated to me, a style I admire but I always feel more comfortable with the pretty, cute stuff like the strawberries on the right.

They also sent me a $5 coupon so I’ll be back choosing something yummy from their lovely range.

I thought I’d throw in a couple of pics of the furry, hairy kids.

lazy

Here’s Molly licking an ice cream bowl, I love that she’s too lazy to actually get off the lounge first, lol.

hiding

& here’s Zaphod playing hide & seek with Molly. He reminds me of ds #1 when he was little, if he covered his eyes he thought we couldn’t see him.

No comments: