Sunday 27 February 2011

All Ready to Go!!!

I joined the Stitch-A-Long blog in time to join in with the Tis the Season project.

http://stitch-a-long.blogspot.com/

We start stitching March 1st so I’ve slowly been gathering things & making choices so I would be ready.

I’ve chosen my fabrics & threads & I’ve traced off my blocks for March. Of course it was a little tricky with Zaphod wanting to sit on the fabric & play with the pen as I traced. But we got there. :-)

everything

I’ve gone quite colourful with my choices, both fabrics & threads. I’ll probably also make a red & white version. Bright reds.

I’ve enlarged the blocks to 5” rather than 4”. I’m now deciding whether to back the blocks with lightweight pellon or lightweight interfacing.

Looking forward to getting started. :-)

No comments: