Wednesday 5 January 2011

Some Serious Shopping!!!

My friend Lynne picked me up this morning & we headed to Gail B’s Patchwork at Bayswater. I love that shop, you can find anything you need & lot’s of things you didn’t know you needed. :-)fabric2011

I had hoped to find some pretty florals in the blues & pinks I love & was not disappointed.

fabrics2011

Also some cute Xmas stuff, nothing like getting in early. :-)
& a cute owl fabric.
wool Then we called in at Spotlight Bayswater. I always like to check if the wool is on sale & yay it was. 100% pure wool for just $1.50 a ball!!! The green is a different range as the green in the range on sale was too lime. I also wanted bottle green but there wasn’t any in pure wool.wool2 I also got lots of white as I plan to make a granny square blanket with colours in the middle & white around each block like this cushion:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62329188/starburst-crochet-pillow-commission-4x4

Kitty is still waiting on a name!!! Rather than narrowing it down we keep adding more possibilities to the list. molly & kitten1 

molly & kitten3

I think Molly thinks kitty is her baby as she takes every opportunity to give him a bath.

kitten4 kitten3

He’s decided he likes to hang out on the shelf of the traymobile. There’s a big stuffed penguin beside him, he probably thinks it’s a relo, lol.

No comments: